Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello everyone.I have UCCX 7 SR 5 running with CCM 7.1.3. The issue is that 1-2 month ago I deployed a script that plays prompts, connects callersto the agents, etc..Yesturday we noticed that the strange things happen - some prompts does not play at ...

Hi,we are configuring a contingency for one site wherin the ICM script, we say Dial a PSTN number and the CVP makes a call via Gateway. The call is getting disconnected as soon as the call is sent to PSTN. I dont hear a ringing tone. The call gets di...

I have an agent that has been working but now all of the sudden she is getting "An extension on the agent phone is shared with one or more other devices. This configuration is not supported." when trying to logon to Agent Desktop with IP Communicator...

Hello team:Scenario: I configured my IP Communicator 7.x to have a static Device Name (SEPaabbccddeeff) instead of asking the software to derive its device name from one of my laptop´s NICs. I am also running Desktop Recording 8.5.I would have expect...

I have a client that is using UCCX 8.5(2) COP 2 with Citrix and everything is working properly except the Cisco Agent Desktop Help file (Question Mark icon).  Whenever an Agent or Supervisor clicks on the Help icon, they get a blank screen which only...

We have a normal routing script where the script finds the Longest Available Agent through the LAA node and the call goes through the Skill group node (Not Queue to skill group node), In the skill group node we do not have a failure node, incase if t...

Hello Friends,I would like to design a script for SalesOrSupport, My desired solution is If there is no agent logged in prompt would be  ' Sorry we are closed please call back at a later time'  If yes call goes to Queue to SalesCSQ. To enable this wh...

Chts by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,When try to Silent Monitor an Agent using my CSD, I can listen it through my Laptops speaker or headset (if plugged in). Is there any way to do Silent Monitoring by using supervisor's IP Phone?If there is any document that supports the answer, ...

Hello,I have generated the report "Agent Historical All Fields" using CUIC for a group of agents. The report displays the data grouped by agent name first, and then grouped by Skill Group. In my case, all the agents belong to the same Skill Group. Th...

Hello I need help, When I open report from Webview Iget this message.There was an error running your report.Please try againd and contact your webview administrator for further information.Error Message:ICMDW Erroropenreport():LibraryExport Failed- a...