Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello all,We'd like to implement IVR feature for Call Center. Requirement:- when customer call to Call Center, after conversation complete (between agent and customer), agent will ask customer whether they have time to provide feedback or not. If yes...

Hello I have this scenario ICM what the best way to do upgraded from ICM 7.5 to ICM 8.XServer1           Server2                   Server3                                                 Server4ProggerA          ProggerB                HDS/Webview (H...

Dears,We have CVP 8.0(1).CVP reporting server is up and getting statistics but these statistics are not written is the database so I am getting empty reports from CUIC.Any idea what could be behind this issue?Thanks

Hi, All.I'm looking for CTI driver to connect Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise with Siebel. There is a restriction for native cisco driver - it work only for Windows OS. But Siebel Communications server running on IBM IAX 5.3May be someone alr...

Igor1906 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Running CCX and CM 7.0Trying to determine if there is a way to see how many calls are up and active in a specific CM Telephony Call Control Group.  We have 4 groups of different size, trying to determine if any of those groups are maxing out their al...

Dear Networkers,I have a question concerning the capacity ICM Parent Child deployement :For one UCCE Parent how many UCCE Child can we deploy ? What is the max capacity for one UCCE Parent to support UCCE Childs ?Is there a tool that can be used or a...

Hi All,I'm implementing a UCCX 8.0 IVR application to be integrated with Oracle 11g database. I have a requirement to call some packages on the Oracle database to retrieve some values and integrate it with the IVR script.Is there a way to call Oracle...

marbash by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've noticed that the application manager is in Partial Service in UCCX Serviceability.  From my research up till now, I understand that this could be a script that is causing an error.I've gone in to all my scripts in CCX Editor and validated the...