Views
Helpful
Replies

Issue with Mobile Agent - Finesse - UCCE

Okechi Awujo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Any help will be appreciated .. I configured a mobile agent for UCCE  as detailed in this document.. 

Configuring Mobile Agent . Tried to log into finesse, I get " A generic sign-in error has occurred (Error Code Generic Error)"

see attached images

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Can you attach jgw logs as well.. you may see one of the below error code in JGW logs during mobile agent login.

• GW_E_ADDRESS_NOT_IN_PROVIDE ---------------------------------------------128 
  • GW_E_CBC_RA_REMOTE_CALL_FAIL -----------------------------------------------130 
  • GW_E_CBC_RA_REMOTE_CALL_USER_BUSY_FAIL --------------------------- 131
  • GW_E_REMOTE_AGENT_LCP_INVALID_LOGIN --------------------------------132
  • GW_E_REMOTE_AGENT_RCP_INVALID_LOGIN --------------------------------133
  • GW_E_AGENT_INVALID_LOGIN_CTIPORT ----------------------------------------134
  • GW_E_INVALID_IPADDRESSINGMODE_AGENT_LOGIN_REJECT ---------150
  • GW_E_TOO_MANY_SHARED_AGENT_ACD_LINE -------------------------------151
  • GW_E_TOO_MANY_SHARED_AGENT_NON_ACD_LINE ----------------------175
  • GW_E_INVALID_BUSY_TRIGGER_NUMBER_ON_AGENT_PHONE --------152
  • GW_E_INVALID_MAX_NUMBER_OF_CALLS_ON_AGENT_PHONE ---------153
  • GW_E_INVALID_JAL_DTAL_ON_AGENT_PHONE --------------------------------154
  • GW_E_TOO_MANY_LINES_ON_AGENT_PHONE ---------------------------------155
  • GW_E_TOO_MANY_AGENT_ON_TERMINAL ----------------------------------------156
  • GW_E_API_EXCEPTION_IN_ADDRESS_VALIDATION ----------------------------157
  • GW_E_LOGGED_INTO_RESTRICTED_ADDRESS --------------------------------158

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Chintan Gajjar
Level 8
Level 8

This is the problem with finesse, it does not give you detailed error on what is failing.

Can you attache pim,opc, jgw and cti server logs from agent pg for the timestamp of login.

also try couple of thing as below:

--> de associate and reassociate LCP/RCP ports for extension with pg user.

-->  make sure the agent extension you using is whats configured on LCP port.

--> make sure LCP and RCP port name has same devicename except the LCP and RCP part 

Hi Chintan,

Attached are the logs for the PG CTI server

Can you attach jgw logs as well.. you may see one of the below error code in JGW logs during mobile agent login.

• GW_E_ADDRESS_NOT_IN_PROVIDE ---------------------------------------------128 
  • GW_E_CBC_RA_REMOTE_CALL_FAIL -----------------------------------------------130 
  • GW_E_CBC_RA_REMOTE_CALL_USER_BUSY_FAIL --------------------------- 131
  • GW_E_REMOTE_AGENT_LCP_INVALID_LOGIN --------------------------------132
  • GW_E_REMOTE_AGENT_RCP_INVALID_LOGIN --------------------------------133
  • GW_E_AGENT_INVALID_LOGIN_CTIPORT ----------------------------------------134
  • GW_E_INVALID_IPADDRESSINGMODE_AGENT_LOGIN_REJECT ---------150
  • GW_E_TOO_MANY_SHARED_AGENT_ACD_LINE -------------------------------151
  • GW_E_TOO_MANY_SHARED_AGENT_NON_ACD_LINE ----------------------175
  • GW_E_INVALID_BUSY_TRIGGER_NUMBER_ON_AGENT_PHONE --------152
  • GW_E_INVALID_MAX_NUMBER_OF_CALLS_ON_AGENT_PHONE ---------153
  • GW_E_INVALID_JAL_DTAL_ON_AGENT_PHONE --------------------------------154
  • GW_E_TOO_MANY_LINES_ON_AGENT_PHONE ---------------------------------155
  • GW_E_TOO_MANY_AGENT_ON_TERMINAL ----------------------------------------156
  • GW_E_API_EXCEPTION_IN_ADDRESS_VALIDATION ----------------------------157
  • GW_E_LOGGED_INTO_RESTRICTED_ADDRESS --------------------------------158

i have figured out what the issue was .. i can now successfully login mobile agent. Many thanks to Chintan Gajjar and Sasikumar Divvela for pointing me in the right direction. 

The PG logs showed ....

1:09:11:531 PG1A-pim1 Trace: CSTASetAgentStateConfEvent: TPServices::CSTASetAgentStateConfEvent InvokeID=0xf0000040.
11:09:33:788 PG1A-pim1 Trace: CSTASetAgentState: Peripheral::ProcessCSTAThirdPartyServiceRequest InvokeID=0xf0000041 Dev=6001;9899999999 AgentMode=LOG_IN AGID=6001 SG=-1(0xffffffff)).
11:09:33:788 PG1A-pim1 Trace: PrivateData: EventReasonCode=50004 WorkMode=3 NumAdditionalGroups=0 PositionID= SupervisorID= ClientAddress=.
11:09:33:788 PG1A-pim1 Trace: CSTASetAgentState: localDeviceId: 6001 -- remoteDeviceID: 9899999999 .
11:09:33:788 PG1A-pim1 Trace: TelephonyDriver:Login IP address   Login Device ID 6001 Device Target IP address RemoteAgent1 Instrument 6001;9899999999.
11:09:33:788 PG1A-pim1 Trace: BaseDevice::CreateNewClientInstance: Invalid device type specified. Unsupported.
11:09:33:788 PG1A-pim1 Trace: CSTASetAgentState: Agent 6001 login failed - Create of Client Instance failed.netTargetID=5001.
11:09:33:788 PG1A-pim1 Trace: CSTAUniversalFailureConfEvent: TPServices::CSTAUniversalFailureConfEvent InvokeID=0xf0000041 Error=INVALID_OBJECT_TYPE.
11:09:33:788 PG1A-pim1 Trace: PRIVATE_DATA: PeripheralErrorCode=0x2783(10115).
11:09:33:791 PG1A-pim1 Trace: DeskLinkPeripheral::SetAlert - (TelephonyDriver::CSTASetAgentState) Setting ERROR Alert #36 - 11:9 :33 Create Instance .

The line hi-lighted in red caught my attention.. I check the device target configuration parameter was not configured properly..  i used only /dn 6001. (6001 = the Dn of the LCP)

The Configuration parameters field contains these three parameters:

• /devtype: Device type

• /dn: Full phone number

• /ext: Extension

/devtype and /dn are required parameters. /ext is optional

The  configuration was changed to  /devtype ciscophone /dn 6001 (See attached image) then the remote agent was able to log into finesse.

Which version of UCCE you are using ? Device target is old which is replaced by AgentTargetRule (ATR), try to use this so you don't need to create so many device targets.

UCCE 10.5.. Ok I will try ATR and advise..

I did try ATR and it worked fine... Many thanks