Views
Helpful
Replies

IVR campaign

dinesh joshi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am using ICM 7.5 with ipivr.I need to configure IVR based campaign but i am not able to create IVR and ICM script for the same,

Can any one share sample ICM and IVR script for IVR based campaign.

Regards,

DJ

5 Replies 5

What exactly can you not create?  All the examples you need are in the Outbound Option Guide, it's very good.

david

Hi David,

I have gone through the book u refered. We are using campaining only for payment reminder through IVR.

As per my understanding the ICM admin script we only need to create to check IVR availability and the time when campaining will activate.

ICM routing script we need to run external script (we are using system IPCC) and the que to skill group (skill

group for outbound).

In IVR we only need to play the prerecorded prompt with the amount and duedate (fetching from database).

Please let me know if i am wrong.

Regards,

DJ

I've never done it with System, but I assume it's the exact same way.  Re-read the documentation, the campaign is what controls the time as well as when you drop in your import file.  The admin script just looks for an available skill group and campaign type, even for IVR led campaigns.  I recommend you follow the SCCP Campaign section of the documentation, everything you need is there.

david

Hi David,

I have gone through outbound obtion user guide and outbound option guide, are you taking about any other document.

I have done the configuration acording to this documents but didn't sucess. How can i verify my configuration

step by step.

Regards,

DJ

Go to the implementation course on the pec. Please pay special attention to the outbound option. There is a deep explanation an a working sample of an outbound to ivr campaign. Including what to lookup when something is not working.

Also lookup on the troubleshooting course.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App