Views
Helpful
Replies

IVR for Closures

tholliday1
Level 1
Level 1

Community,

Looking for a breadcrumb here.  We've recently upgraded to UCCX 12.5 and are looking to take advantage of the Calendar step.  In the past we used a sub flow script to refence XML documents to determine open and closed hours as well as holidays.  These have to be manually edited each year.  The calendar step and API look to be promising.  I've migrated our main scripts to use the calendar.  Now our Call Center Supervisors are wanting the ability to manually open or close as well as reroute...

Can anyone give some suggestions here?  I don't need trade secrets.  Just technical suggestions please.

Cheers,

Tom

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Did you assign the calendar to a supervisor? If so, in Finesse go to Calendar Management under Advanced Supervisor Capabilities.

Edit:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_12_0/maintain_and_operate/guide/uccx_b_uccx-admin-and-operations-guide-120/uccx_b_uccx-admin-and-operations-guide-120_chapter_010000.html At the bottom of the screen.

david

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

You could create a second calendar called open/close manual. Have this holiday be open 24/7/365 and have the supervisor close it when needed.

david

David

Thanks for the reply.  Specifically how would the supervisor go about accomplishing this?  I don't think supervisors have access to the calendar management portion of UCCX administration and can add or remove special dates/holidays.

Tom.

Did you assign the calendar to a supervisor? If so, in Finesse go to Calendar Management under Advanced Supervisor Capabilities.

Edit:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_12_0/maintain_and_operate/guide/uccx_b_uccx-admin-and-operations-guide-120/uccx_b_uccx-admin-and-operations-guide-120_chapter_010000.html At the bottom of the screen.

david

David,

You are the MAN!  Thanks for this bread crumb.  I can take it from here and run with it.

Tom