cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IVR Script problem

Emin Aliyev
Level 1
Level 1

I need to uwrite script where  promt  saying -" To connect with top manager prees 1 button ,if you know internal number dial or wait for operator"

Internal numbers are 3 number length.

I attach file of my script.

the promp dial internal number of wait for operator if working .I don`t know how to write script for prompt -" To connect with top manager press 1 button"

6 Replies 6

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

you can use the Get Digit String step, with string length 1.

The "Scripting and development series" books are a great start:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_user_guide_list.html

G.

when i use Get Digit String step, with string length 1 then i can`t  call internal number and operator with 3 number length

Okay, so you need to change your script.

Or if you don't have internal extensions starting 1 then just get a 3 digits string and use an If step with the following clause:

extension == "1"

or

extension.startsWith("1")

G.

I write IF step after  Get Digit String step

If (extension == "1" ) then
  true
   Call reditect

but when i i press 1 nohting happens.

how i can change my script ?

First, tell the customer to press 1 to reach the operator, or 2 to type in the number, and if the customer presses 2, transfer the call.

G.

Hi Emin,

When I need something like that, I use the get digit string as Gergely told you before. For example, set the input length to 3. So when the person dial the extension it reaches the succesful branch of the get digit string. If the person just press 1 or any other single digit, then the call reaches the timeout branch of the get digit string, where you can use a Switch step to redirect the call depending of the digit dialed by the customer:

HTH

Gabriel

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: