cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber / Finesse with Satellite Internet - HELP!

mark.r.iversen
Level 1
Level 1

No one seems to know what I am talking about.  My work has switched from Avaya to Cisco Jabber and Finesse.  I live in a rural area and the only option is satellite internet.  People can't hear me when I speak; the call is broken up.  With Avaya, IT figured a way where I had a keypad hooked up to my home phone line and when logging into Avaya, it would ring to my home phone as they had it routed via Avaya and I would answer the keypad and I could take calls perfectly via the phone line.  

Is there a way where this can be done with Jabber for calls coming in from Finesse?  

If there is and the only way to explain is language I can't understand, at least I can copy/paste and give to IT who can fix this for me.  I do not want to go back to work in the office after 2 years just to answer phones for one call a day.

2 Replies 2

Make use of Single Number Reach feature(SNR) to answer the calls from  your Home phone. 

Response Signature

Since you're talking Finesse that means contact center. UCCE has mobile agent which will allow UCCE to use your home phone/cell phone and I think UCCX's equivalent is called Extend and Connect. So yes, you should be able to do the same thing as Avaya did.

david