Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are experiencing a huge increase in CTI Failure when upgrading from 10.x to 12.x UCCE.In troubleshooting this issue we were told to look for info on port 7443 in packet capture. We are not seeing a single instance of this port.  We do have a load ...

Hello Guys, Just need quick information , I am using the form element for 6 options menus , here i need defined the DTMF digit ,the requirement is we need to defined the DTMF key value 1 - 6.  if callers press 7 , 8 or  like something different numbe...

Roys1994 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an agent trying to log into Finesse and is getting the error: "invalid ID or Password, please try again"The agent was able to log into the https://<CUCM>/ucmuser with his credentials (using the proper upper case), so his AD account is good (LD...

Scuromano by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Upgraded from 10.x to 12.x on all Cisco UC and CC platforms (UCCE).From the go live we are experiencing a high number of these CTI Failures.  We have QoS in place on our WAN however, have many if not most of the staff working from home.  We've looked...

I am trying to restore CUIC on primary node 001 which crashed recently. The secondary node 411 is up and running. During the Disaster Recovery restore process it's giving me option: Select the server from which the database data needs to be restored....

Hi Team, I have an issue where i'm getting the Detailed Call CSQ Agent Report but is not showing the agent name, ring time, talk time and work time.  When I run the Detailed Call by Call CCDR Report I do see the talk time. I have already restarted th...

Imagen1.jpg Imagen2.png
bmedina23 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes