cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

jtapi resync effect?

baselzind
Level 6
Level 6

does doing a jtapi resync on uccx cause any downtime? like the agents would be disconnected and the script would stop working? how long does the resync take usually?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hi Basel;

The calls in progress will drop off

the time cannot be defined and it depends upon the number of agents. in my experience it normally takes around 5 t0 10 minutes for 200 agents set up. I also perform a CCX engine restart whenever I do the jtapy resync, again it will drop the calls in progress.

Regards,
Shalid

View solution in original post

This is a correct answer. Agents will also be disconnected from the current server, and in the case of HA, you will fail over to the secondary (Slave) server. A manual failback would be required if you wanted to return to how it was prior. Since in HA, you have to update JTAPI on both nodes, and restart both nodes CCX Engine service, then technically, you would return to the prior state after this action.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hi Basel;

The calls in progress will drop off

the time cannot be defined and it depends upon the number of agents. in my experience it normally takes around 5 t0 10 minutes for 200 agents set up. I also perform a CCX engine restart whenever I do the jtapy resync, again it will drop the calls in progress.

Regards,
Shalid

This is a correct answer. Agents will also be disconnected from the current server, and in the case of HA, you will fail over to the secondary (Slave) server. A manual failback would be required if you wanted to return to how it was prior. Since in HA, you have to update JTAPI on both nodes, and restart both nodes CCX Engine service, then technically, you would return to the prior state after this action.