Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hey all,   We're looking for a solution for our agents who will be using CCX 11.6 and UC + CM 11.5. What they're trying to do is as they make a call, if the voicemail picks up, they'd like to pick one of let's say 3-5 pre-recorded messages to be deli...

I've had success passing the caller ID and can populate that into "callbackNumber" and "callbackNumberEntered" variables. What I want to do is have the combined prompt  of "pYouEntered", "pCallbackNumber" and "pConfirmation" read out the callerID of...

Hello,   anyone knows how i can access to the calling number (not cti port number) in a custom tab in cisco jabber? i'm using the OnTelephonyConversationStateChanged function in a custom tab to get call information like described in this documentatio...

A_ by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys I am looking to setup a UCCX script similar to the popular holiday check script. (Maybe not even required) I am comfortable with specific dates using .xml files with the holidaycheck script However, what I am trying to achieve is to specify a...

Onabowale by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi   i need to install UCCE server (Router , Logger , HDS-DDS ) when i run the ova i need to choose the disk format i see in the document that need to choose Thick provisioned Eager Zeroed or Thick provisioned Lazy Zero. What is the difference betwee...

yossid001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are there any methods that will let UCCX set an agent to Not Ready, or technically Talking > Pending (Not Ready).  My supervisors were able to do this in their previous application and are frustrated they can not set supervisor initiated not ready wh...