Views
Helpful
Replies

License information

Curtis Fuentes
Level 1
Level 1

HI Guy's.

I am trying to figure how licensing works for UCCX . For Example below I have pasted my UCCX license Do I have enough license for 400 agents or 175 and what part do IVR ports play.

Configured Licenses:

Package: Cisco Unified CCX Premium

Total IVR Port(s): 300

Cisco Unified CCX Premium Seat(s): 175

High Availability : Enabled

Cisco Unified CCX Preview Outbound Dialer: Enabled

Cisco Unified CCX Maximum Agents: 400

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

agents: you can have 400 configured, 175 logged in simultaneously. You have High Availability (HA) meaning you can cluster UCCX servers and also Preview Dialer, which will dial out automatically.

The number of IVR ports is 300 meaning there can be 300 calls requiring a CTI port (a CTI port is basically a virtual endpoint - phone - controlled by UCCX).

It's Premium, which means all features are unlocked: Email, DB, HTTP triggers etc, and most importantly, you can extend your script's capabilities with Java.

G.

View solution in original post

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You have 175 seat licenses which means you may have 175 unique users logged into CAD/CSD/HRC simultaneously. If you're running on UCS and have the appropriate OVA template applied, additional licenses could allow up to 400 concurrent user logins.

In the premium license model your IVR ports are twice the quantity of seats up to the platform capacity. In your case you have the ability to have up to 300 calls in IVR treatment or in an ACD queue waiting for an agent. Note that this number assumes an average hold time of three minutes; shorter hold times will drag this number below the theoretical limit of 300.

All of the numbers I just gave are only for inbound voice. Every other feature (email, outbound voice, HRC, recording, CSD, etc.) all have far lower capacities. Cisco Partners are supposed to run the entire solution through the Sizing Tool to determine supportable configuration limits.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

agents: you can have 400 configured, 175 logged in simultaneously. You have High Availability (HA) meaning you can cluster UCCX servers and also Preview Dialer, which will dial out automatically.

The number of IVR ports is 300 meaning there can be 300 calls requiring a CTI port (a CTI port is basically a virtual endpoint - phone - controlled by UCCX).

It's Premium, which means all features are unlocked: Email, DB, HTTP triggers etc, and most importantly, you can extend your script's capabilities with Java.

G.

What happens if we have more than 175 agents logged in at one time ?

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You have 175 seat licenses which means you may have 175 unique users logged into CAD/CSD/HRC simultaneously. If you're running on UCS and have the appropriate OVA template applied, additional licenses could allow up to 400 concurrent user logins.

In the premium license model your IVR ports are twice the quantity of seats up to the platform capacity. In your case you have the ability to have up to 300 calls in IVR treatment or in an ACD queue waiting for an agent. Note that this number assumes an average hold time of three minutes; shorter hold times will drag this number below the theoretical limit of 300.

All of the numbers I just gave are only for inbound voice. Every other feature (email, outbound voice, HRC, recording, CSD, etc.) all have far lower capacities. Cisco Partners are supposed to run the entire solution through the Sizing Tool to determine supportable configuration limits.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.