cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Logging Agents out via Script vs. Supervisor Desktop

jermaine-reid
Level 1
Level 1

I am currently running a script that checks whether or not agents are loggd in to the system and routes calls accordingly (no agents logged in go to voicemail, agents logged in queue accordingly). The problem is some agents forget to log out of the system at the end of a shift and callers are sent to queue when no agents are available.Is there a way to log out agents via a script? For example the Helpdesk supervisor could call a number that triggers a script that will log out all users?

Thanks

9 Replies 9

balukr
Level 2
Level 2

Hi Jermaine,

I don't have answer for your question but I'm trying to write a script if agents are not logged in I want that to go to VM. I'm not that good on scripting and since you have done that part already I need help on that.I would appreciate if you can send a sample script how to do that.

Thanks

Bala

Do you want the script for IPCC enterptrise or express? For express, use the "Get Reporting Statistics" Node, select Logged-in resources and map it to new string variable. Then create a if statement to check if it's equal 0, if yes redirect the call to the VMs pilot. I can quickly write one for you if you can provide more details on exactly ehat you need to do.

It is IPCC Express 3.1

Here is what I'm trying one group wants if all the Agent is not "Logged ON" or "Not Ready" they want the call go to Voicemail.

I would appreciate if you can send small sample script.

Thank you so much for doing this.

Bala

I will build one for you tonight (in 6 hours or so).

Attached is the promised script. "1234" is the extension of your subscriber voice mail box, which can be configured on CallManager as CTI port and set to forward all to voicemail. Hope this helps.

Chris

Remember to rate all posts.

Thank you so much for the script.It works really well.

Appreciate your help.

Bala

Glad to help you out. Don't forget to rate my effor.

Chris

I try to rate your post and I couldn't I don't know why but I'll keep trying.

You should be able to rate any of these posts!