cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Longest call in queue missing from Finesse Desktop 12.5

TomMar1
Level 3
Level 3

Recently upgraded to UCCX 12.5 and the longest call in queue data field is missing.  I know it was there in 11.6.  I moved my modified desktop view xml file over and restored the default.  Signing in and out of Finesse after making those changing, but that field is gone.  I am not seeing that variable name in the xml code.

Can anyone assist?

Thanks in advance

5 Replies 5

It is a defect, you have to fix it yourself, here's the link.

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvv71473

Thanks, but I am a little confused with this last step:

Go to Finesse administration Desktop Layout and look for the id tag under the Supervisor tag. Then replace the value in viewid1= for the id you got from the previous step.

Where exactly am I inserting the permalink?

TomMar1
Level 3
Level 3

One piece that is missing from the work around is to make sure that the permissions for the copied/modified report are set properly.  Use the ... next to the new report and set permissions, I set them as follows:  View for all and Edit for Supervisors.  Make sure that the new report is named appropriately as this is the name that will appear within Finesse.  The permissions is the part I got stuck on.

When you edit the report to add Longest Call in Queue value back make sure to use the Longest Call in Queue (Fo00001), the other Longest Call in Queue value is not dynamic.

In the XML code, find <role>Supervisor</role>, then the <id>teamData</id> tag.  Copy and paste the new view_Id1= value you got from the permalink here.  I would also set that under the <id>queueData</id> view_Id1= value as well.

Default XML code snipet, with the value in question in red:

<id>teamData</id>
<icon>team-data</icon>
<label>finesse.container.tabs.supervisor.teamDataLabel</label>
<columns>
<column>
<gadgets>
<gadget>https://localhost:8445/cuic/gadget/LiveData/LiveDataGadget.xml?gadgetHeight=620&viewId_1=7291DCB410000140000000890A4E5A77&filterId_1=ResourceIAQStats.resourceId=CL&viewId_2=728283C210000140000000530A4E5B33&filterId_2=ResourceIAQStats.resourceId=CL</gadget>
</gadgets>
</column>
</columns>
</tab>
<tab>

Modified XML Snipet with new view ID value in green:

Default XML code snipet:

<id>teamData</id>
<icon>team-data</icon>
<label>finesse.container.tabs.supervisor.teamDataLabel</label>
<columns>
<column>
<gadgets>
<gadget>https://localhost:8445/cuic/gadget/LiveData/LiveDataGadget.xml?gadgetHeight=620&viewId_1=7291DCB410000140000000890A4E469A&filterId_1=ResourceIAQStats.resourceId=CL&viewId_2=728283C210000140000000530A4E5B33&filterId_2=ResourceIAQStats.resourceId=CL</gadget>
</gadgets>
</column>
</columns>
</tab>
<tab>

I asked TAC to add a section to the bug work around that speaks to setting the permissions.  Hopefully the next person who finds this can resolve their issue from this thread.

I am working on this issue now,  I have followed all the steps using your additional advice, however i get a report loading error...  When I try to "Save As" the report, I can only save it to the custom reports folder.  The gadget is looking in LiveData.   Also when saving the report, do you Clone the report definitions?

Thanks Gordon