Views
Helpful
Replies

Looking to create a new user in uccx 11.6 database from CLI

adarsh singh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm looking to create a new user with special characters in it as a request from a team in my organization to test something. I've looked out for all options available to do so but i'm unable to go through. Please help with any suggestion on how to create a user in UCCX 11.6 database from Command line interface.

thankyou

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Dmytro Benda
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi @adarsh singh 

As far as I know it, there is no option to create a UCCX user from CLI. The only option is to create a new End User in CUCM and after that you will see this new user in your UCCX automatically and can use this account for your tests. 

My Cisco Unified Communications Blog

View solution in original post

What kind of user are you talking about ?

For database connection there is only the users uccxhruser, uccxwallboard, uccxworkforce and uccxrecording. You can't make new one to connect to the DB.

As Dmytro is writing, the only way to make users in thrue the CUCM end user

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Thomas G. J.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Dmytro Benda
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi @adarsh singh 

As far as I know it, there is no option to create a UCCX user from CLI. The only option is to create a new End User in CUCM and after that you will see this new user in your UCCX automatically and can use this account for your tests. 

My Cisco Unified Communications Blog

What kind of user are you talking about ?

For database connection there is only the users uccxhruser, uccxwallboard, uccxworkforce and uccxrecording. You can't make new one to connect to the DB.

As Dmytro is writing, the only way to make users in thrue the CUCM end user

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Thomas G. J.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: