cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Make Agent Answers Specific CSQ if call is Queued.

FPENTEADO
Level 1
Level 1

All

I have a Script that Agents handle calls that match his Skill based on CSQ. These Agents handles other CSQ too, and I know UCCX works with FIFO.I 'd like to now how can I set to the Agent answers specific CSQ in queue and answers other calls only after my empty this specific queue.

Follow Script in attachment

Thanks

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can use Priority step to prioritize one CSQ calls over others, but this applies to all agents part of these CSQs, so if you have agent1 that needs to first take CSQ1 calls and then CSQ2, but agent2 needs CSQ2 over CSQ1 this would not work as all CSQ1 calls would always be prioritized.

To prioritize agents which should take the call first you would use most skilled routing algorithm on the CSQ.

View solution in original post

As explained in the original post the priority step would not work here, and there is no quick way to do this. My only thoughts would be to get CSQ statistics every time call is queued to figure out for example number calls across different queues and build some logic to prioritize calls accordingly based on that. 

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can use Priority step to prioritize one CSQ calls over others, but this applies to all agents part of these CSQs, so if you have agent1 that needs to first take CSQ1 calls and then CSQ2, but agent2 needs CSQ2 over CSQ1 this would not work as all CSQ1 calls would always be prioritized.

To prioritize agents which should take the call first you would use most skilled routing algorithm on the CSQ.

Hi

How can I do it, because i have one Queue for all CSQs

Look my Attachment

You do not have one CSQ, you have one variable called QualFile which gets set with specific CSQ name under the menu, for example ADM menu sets the variable to OCO_ADM. I would imagine the other hidden branches set it to something else. So, if you want to prioritize one CSQ over another you need to add the Priority step under the respective branch, the higher the Priority the higher it goes in the stack.

Thanks Chris I'm understading. One CSQ will have more priority than other. But, I have agents that one CSQ is priority for him, other CSQ is priority for others. How can I set it, because  CSQ ADM is preferred for one and CSQ AG is prefered for others.

Regards

As explained in the original post the priority step would not work here, and there is no quick way to do this. My only thoughts would be to get CSQ statistics every time call is queued to figure out for example number calls across different queues and build some logic to prioritize calls accordingly based on that. 

Many Thanks

Regards