Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MicroApp Menu asterisk and pound keys Question

Hello everyone,

As a CVP newbie, I need some help.

How to include * and # keys in Menu MicroApp for Configuration Param setting in VRU Scripts.

I want these keys to be e.g. "To return to previous menu, press # key, to listen previous message again press * key"

What do I do, beside entering parameters range 0-9 for options, how to set # and * to be valid options in menu Micro app?

Thank you

V

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

I think you would do somethin glike 0-9/#/*,

david

View solution in original post

Hi,

you can achieve this by using ECC variable,, create one ECC variable called user.loopcount

• Say for example if caller press * to repeat menu  In CED node case 1: *  if caller entered digits matches * then insert the user.loopcount to 0 in set variable and use if condition to check the loop count, please find the below sample for you understanding

Regards,

Srinivasan

Please rate if this help

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

I think you would do somethin glike 0-9/#/*,

david

Thanx David,

You are the Man!

I thought so too (from reading), but as I was coming to that step of testing script itself, I thought to speed up and ask more experienced CVP guys...

Thank you for your help!

Cheers

V

Hola David,

Me pueden ayudar con esa tarea porfavor?

How can I set if someone presses asterisk too many times, like >3 times, to release the call with some message?

Is there any string variable to set, and to count if passes 3 times that variable to go to release call?

Thank you, Gracias amigo

V

Hi,

you can achieve this by using ECC variable,, create one ECC variable called user.loopcount

• Say for example if caller press * to repeat menu  In CED node case 1: *  if caller entered digits matches * then insert the user.loopcount to 0 in set variable and use if condition to check the loop count, please find the below sample for you understanding

Regards,

Srinivasan

Please rate if this help

Hi Srinivasan,

That was fast mate! Nice

And that was the solution I was looking for! I am adopting to ICM/CVP logic, versus ICM/IPIVR ways...

Thank you.

V

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: