Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello Everyone!I have the following Scenario on my company.2 UCCX - Premium 8.5 running on MCS/ Publisher and SubscriberTheir are working fine, but sometime their change the master to slave and stop some services. I would like to know if anyone got t...

UCCX 8.5.1.11003-32/ CUCM 8.6.2.21900-5CAD & CSD 8.5.1.312/ CIPC 8.6.3 - All running on Win7 Enterprise SP1 32-bit Agent is connected remotely to the network thru VPN and uses CIPC with CAD to take ACD calls - no problem.  However, every 30 seconds,...

I am havung issue with script failing on the Holiday check The line is " var_isTodayAStatutroyHoliday = Call SubFlow ("holidayDoc.aef" , todayIsAHoliday)dates file is uploaded in default folder but it keeps failing it wirks in 4.5 but now in 8.5 it d...

miket by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,I am getting error while adding new ECC variable in ICM. PFB the error message." The Maximum size of all Expanded Call Variable in the Computer Telephony Integeration Server is 2500 bytes. Saving these schanges would require 2795 bytes.will this ...

I have a customer that just placed an order for 12 more UCCE Seats. Can someone explain to me how we get the license ahead of receiving the paper copy. I am curious if we can access the PAK code electronically.Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

mikebur by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UCCX Experts,I am attempting to do web service integration in the CCX script. I tried using Axis 2 - Version 1.6.1 and 1.6.2 (tried with both) to create stub classes and thereby developing my client code. I am invoking the methods in my client code f...

Have a strange issue - downloaded the supervisor desktop from the server and installed it.  During startup when it does the update check, I get an error that says:Please update your Application:  Version on server: 8.5.1.111, Version on desktop 8.5.1...

blcase by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

how do I get a soft copy of script steps / contents?  When selecting print - can only print to a machine.  Have not been able to copy the script steps  (contents) to a Word or text file.  If I choose the box in the Print screen  of "print to file' .....

lleweyiss by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Have typical situation. I have a UCCE 9.02 setup(still under implementation) using hardphones,We are using the setup for an Outbound Dialer.Once the call is over the agent is put into a Wrap up state for 5 mins (300 secs..though configurable). Onc...