Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am gettign UCCX license errro, Please any one get the same error." License errorSome/All of Temporary/Invalid license expire in 23 (days)The UCCX version is :8.5.1.11003-32

Hi,Running UCM 7.x and IPCC Express 7.x. Integration between UCM & IPCCX is configured successfully. Able to see the Agents in IPCCX.Installed CAD on Agent PC, after installation when we run CAD application it shows an error message "A licensing erro...

Hi all,We have a client that has a UCCX install that was not configured to use DNS and we'd like to rectify that. Is there a documented procedure for enabling DNS after a server has been in production for a while? I see commands for setting a primary...

Hi,In a UCCE deployment, we have a requirement to integrate EIM (latest version) with an external CRM solution to keep copy of the email in the CRM. The required workflow is as below:1- Email is received on EIM2- EIM would route the email to an avail...

As an example, I have a simple XML document:<SITE><TYPE>retail</TYPE><LOC>Smallville</LOC><ZIP>12345</ZIP></SITE>I have defined variables:strType StringstrLOC StringstrZIP StringI have no issues with getting this data with the Get XML Data Docuemnt S...

dagraham by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day. Could any help of what is the maximum CSQ per one agent in UCCX9? Or by other words to how many CSQs one agent could be assigned?There is no official documentation info about the issue or I could not find it.Thank you in advance.Igor.

Igor1906 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there anyway for a Supervisor/team leader to move agents between the various CSQ's that they manage?     Seems the only way to do this is to give them Admin rights to UCCX Administration?  Looking for a way to allow these Supervisors, to move peop...

DrVoIP by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello everyonei read some doc. for config SIP header, but i can't change the SIP message...next is my call flow1 the agent dial 45001 to CUCM and CUCM have a CTI route point to ICM2 ICM have a script with 45001 , and in the script have a SET node for...

bo liu by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to create a UCCX 8.5 script that will route repeat callers to the agent they last spoke to if that agent is available. If the agent is not available then the call would go to the associated CSQ which all first time calls get placed in.I do ...