cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Monitor Agent Manual Outbound Calls

LabanM
Level 1
Level 1

Recently upgraded UCCX to 12.5 from 10.6.1. I am trying to get silent monitoring working for outbound calls. Inbound monitoring and barge work fine but when agent is on an outbound call the monitor button in finesse stays grayed out. I'm having trouble finding any cisco configuration guides. I know this is possible per the 12.5 Supervisor Users guide. 

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_12_5/user/guide/uccx_b_125finesse-agent-supervisor-desktop-guide/uccx_b_125finesse-agent-supervisor-desktop-guide_chapter_0101.html#task_AF7456DC04BD0D655923E...

I appreciate any guidance on this. 

CUCM 11.5 SU8

UCCS 12.5 SE1

*Edit

BIB is enabled 

Using CIPC 8.6.6.1 and Jabber

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

LabanM
Level 1
Level 1

So looks like I am wrong, this is actually working. The Supervisor guide states that the agent needs to be in a Not Ready state when placing the outbound call in order to be able to monitor. I setup a workflow rule to change the state to Not Ready when making an outbound call. Agents now show the monitor button when on an outbound call. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

LabanM
Level 1
Level 1

So looks like I am wrong, this is actually working. The Supervisor guide states that the agent needs to be in a Not Ready state when placing the outbound call in order to be able to monitor. I setup a workflow rule to change the state to Not Ready when making an outbound call. Agents now show the monitor button when on an outbound call.