Views
Helpful
Replies

SQL views in UCCE 11.5

henrick16
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Can you please tell me if SQL views are available in UCCE 11.5?  Our UCCE platform is hosted and the vendor has us using eGain to access reports but the product does not provide the same level of detail that CUIC provides.  We are looking for a solution to pull the raw data from the UCCE but they won't allow an ODBC connection because it is a shared platform.  I thought if we could use SQL views we may be able to transfer the data in a DB that we could access and create reports  that meets our needs using Tableau.

Thanks,

Brad

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

> I thought if we could use SQL views we may be able to transfer the data in a DB that we could access and create reports that meets our needs using Tableau

This is common, especially in large Enterprise environments. This is also done by third party reporting applications like Aceyus and eGain Analytics.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

There's definitely views... basically any table that doesn't begin with t_

Capture.PNG

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

> I thought if we could use SQL views we may be able to transfer the data in a DB that we could access and create reports that meets our needs using Tableau

This is common, especially in large Enterprise environments. This is also done by third party reporting applications like Aceyus and eGain Analytics.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: