Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all. I’ve recently watched the Contact Center Express (CCX) Update and Roadmap – (DGTL-BRKCCT-1011) Cisco Live presentation and I'm looking for some clarification regarding the announcement about Cisco Webex Workforce Optimization The roadmap sugg...

webex.png webex2.png

HTTP continuous audio streaming is a new feature that is introduced on VVB 12.5 (within a UCCE environment), but I am trying to see if there is a way to set it up as well in a UCCX environment.I can see it works if using an 'static' wav file (same as...

cpita by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Bridge Transfer feature is introduced on VVB 12.0 on a UCCE environment. Is this available on UCCX?I am using UCCX 12.5 in my lab, where I created a VXML doc that would setup a bridge transfer, but this never connects. Looking at the logs, I can see ...

cpita by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to streamline our UCCX applications.  Currently, we have the call coming into Unity Connection via a Call Handler.  That CH provides the caller with an English and Spanish option. The CH then forwards the call to the appropriate trigger i...

brown3wab by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts , We have outbound options , if customer doesn't pick the call and then we are sending recorded message to callers phone , this would happened because if node in ICM condition Call.BAResponse="CPA_AnswerMachine" i guess if i am not wrong. ...

Roy_11 by Spotlight
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes