Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Guys I am working on a design for the Contact Center Express for 15 Inbound Voice Agents, 15 Email Agents, 15 Web Chat Agents with Call Recording for each agent for our company. Please if you can let me know if the following will be able to meet t...

Hi all. I’ve recently watched the Contact Center Express (CCX) Update and Roadmap – (DGTL-BRKCCT-1011) Cisco Live presentation and I'm looking for some clarification regarding the announcement about Cisco Webex Workforce Optimization The roadmap sugg...

webex.png webex2.png

HTTP continuous audio streaming is a new feature that is introduced on VVB 12.5 (within a UCCE environment), but I am trying to see if there is a way to set it up as well in a UCCX environment.I can see it works if using an 'static' wav file (same as...

cpita by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Bridge Transfer feature is introduced on VVB 12.0 on a UCCE environment. Is this available on UCCX?I am using UCCX 12.5 in my lab, where I created a VXML doc that would setup a bridge transfer, but this never connects. Looking at the logs, I can see ...

cpita by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to streamline our UCCX applications.  Currently, we have the call coming into Unity Connection via a Call Handler.  That CH provides the caller with an English and Spanish option. The CH then forwards the call to the appropriate trigger i...

brown3wab by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts , We have outbound options , if customer doesn't pick the call and then we are sending recorded message to callers phone , this would happened because if node in ICM condition Call.BAResponse="CPA_AnswerMachine" i guess if i am not wrong. ...

Roy_11 by Spotlight
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes