Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Multiple agents logout or not ready in a single click using Gadgets

Hi All,

I am writing to get your valuable thought about multiple agents logout and not-ready in a single click.

My goal is to make a new gadgets for supervisors where they can see their respective agent team. Select team from the drop-down list and all logged in agents will show. It will show in a grid view with check box. Select-all button will select all agents and then supervisor can do make then Not-ready or Logged out.

To achieve this. I could to go further due to lack of vast knowledge in java-script

I am getting "Uncaught Error: Cannot operate on object that is not fully instantiated, use onLoad/onLoadError handlers" error message.

Here is my sample code for Pull Agent Team button onClick event but getting above error while it's getSupervisedTeams();

return {

pullSupervisorTeam : function(){

var user1 = new finesse.restservices.User();

var teams = user1.getSupervisedTeams();

for(var i=0; i<teams.length;i++){

var team=teams[i];

$('#result').html(team);

}

},

Please help with with solutions.

Thanks

Sultan Al Arif

5 Replies 5

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Please take a look at this post to see how to use the object after getting it from getSupervisedTeams(): Re: Supervised Teams getUsers object

Thanx,

Denise

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I had looked at that page but most probably it does not match what I want. My error is in very early stage of the code. I click a button to see my Team List. To show team list I have an on-call event inside return statement. getting error while using getSupervisedTeams(); method. Cannot operate on object that is not fully instantiated, use onLoad/onLoadError handlers

Hi,

You have not instantiated the user1 variable correctly:

var user1 = new finesse.restservices.User();

It should be something like this with handlers:

user = new finesse.restservices.User({

id: cfg.id,

onLoad : handleUserLoad,

onChange : handleUserChange

});

Please take a look at a sample gadget such as the learning sample gadget for more details.

Thanx,

Denise

Thanks. It's working now.

Great!