cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Multiple Resource Queue in 1 IPCCX script

junp14
Level 1
Level 1

Is it possible to have more than 2 Resource Queues in 1 IPCCX Script? I have a script that has 3 queues (Select Resource...), but it always stops at the 2nd queue. I tried nesting them but still the same problem. Please advise, thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Resource Groups are more limiting as you can only assign a single one to an individual CSQ. Skills-based routing will give you significantly more functionality. You can assign multiple skills to the same CSQ.

A word of caution if you haven't worked with Skills Based Routing before: RTFM! :) If you're not crystal clear on how the logic works, calls won't distribute as you intend and people will say it's "broken". Of special interest are the skill competence ratings and resource selection criteria.

The Administrator Guide does a decent job at explaining this: http://cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_installation_and_configuration_guides_list.html

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

you can be queued to as many queue's as you like but as soon as you get presented to an agent what will happen to your status in other queues?

So Best practice is to have 1 queue and may be have 3 diferent groups with this queue skill so they can accept the call.

If this does not answer more info about your issue can help as well.

Good luck,

Baseer.

Thanks, Baseer.

Is it possible to have more than 1 group in 1 Contact Service Queue? I was looking at the CRS Admin page and I can only select 1 Resource Group from the dropdown for CSQ configuration. Or do you mean assign Skills for each Agent in 1 Group, this way segregating the most, medium and less skilled agents?

Resource Groups are more limiting as you can only assign a single one to an individual CSQ. Skills-based routing will give you significantly more functionality. You can assign multiple skills to the same CSQ.

A word of caution if you haven't worked with Skills Based Routing before: RTFM! :) If you're not crystal clear on how the logic works, calls won't distribute as you intend and people will say it's "broken". Of special interest are the skill competence ratings and resource selection criteria.

The Administrator Guide does a decent job at explaining this: http://cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_installation_and_configuration_guides_list.html

Thanks for the help!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: