Views
Helpful
Replies

Need UCCX image [ UCCX system version 10.0.1.11001-37 ]

kingvoice
Level 1
Level 1

Dears !

Anybody can help me to download below media . we need it urgently...!!

UCCX  system version 10.0.1.11001-37

Regards;

KV

11 Replies 11

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

You can't download installed media, only upgrade media. That means it's not bootable.

Are you trying to build a server?

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thanks Aaron .  Yes I have to install secondary UCCX that why i need this media because the primary UCCX having the above version . 

Any workaround?

Ask your local Cisco office.

As Aaron said, installation media is not publicly available for download.

G.

The other approach is to build from whatever bootable media the customer has, and then select 'yes' to 'apply a patch during install'. You can then put in the downloaded upgrade media and allow the upgrade to happen along with the build.

You'd have to be on the same base Red Hat version on the boot and upgrade media, so I think you'd need at least a 9.x bootable for CCX.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thanks Aaron ; Sounds good ... but one question i.e   UCCX primary is already having version 10.0.1.11001-37 so it will not effect if i will install   UCCX secondary with 9.X and  then upgrade to 10.0.1.11001-37 ?

If you install 9.x it won't work

If you boot from the 9.x media, and then apply the correct 10.x version as a patch DURING (not AFTER) the install as directed above then it should work. I've done this lots of times for CUCM and other apps, and I believe it should work for CCX as well.

Aaron

Dears ;

Please find the attached error .

Hi

Looks like they've tightened up the checks then. You'll have to source a proper 10.x media; as suggested above you'll need to speak to your Cisco Account Team and/or TAC.

Aaron

Cisco TAC refused to publish the image , i will try to get from reseller .

Thankyou all for your comments and time.

KV

Hi-

In older versions I have seen issues doing an upgrade during the install when the major version does not match, but I have not tried this with a 9.x to 10.x upgrade so that may be OK.

Another approach, which I have used regularly, is reaching out to TAC and asking them to publish bootable media of the exact version you need.  They have the ability to do that with permission from your Cisco account team.  If you don't have any luck with that maybe reach out to the Cisco Reseller that initially did the install.  I know I always horded all of the bootable media that was available.

DJ

Thanks Gergely , Local office is  very far we are in different state.