Views
Helpful
Replies

New to UCCX scripting using ver 10.5

herbcampbell
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I need help to set up a simple time of day routing using ivr prompts for example to press 1 to go to extension 3417 and press 2 to go to extension 3831.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Find a sample script attached. You can make further changes as per your requierments.

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

12 Replies 12

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can get some excellent sample script here:

Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Script Repository 9.0(2)

Thanks Chris . I will go through it and I will let you know if it works

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Find a sample script attached. You can make further changes as per your requierments.

Regards

Deepak

Thanks Deepak . I will go through it and I will let you know if it works.

IT worked . Thanks. at least that will get me started.

tannerezell
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Herb!

After reading your forum post I was inspired to do a short video demo of our call flow designer software for UCCX. It uses an intuitive Visio-like interface for developing call flows for UCCX (and with a side bonus of exporting to Visio!)

Feel free to check out the video here: https://youtu.be/-W9KplEqg8g

I'm also attaching the script and Visio generated from the video.

I hope this helps you get started in your journey!

Regards,

Tanner Ezell

Thanks sooo much Tanner. I will look through it .

Herb

Hi Tanner,

Are you looking for beta testers ?

We are! Shoot me an email (tanner.ezell@ctilogic.com) and we'll setup a time to discuss it!

Tanner I just saw your video and this is something great stuff. I had been working in Contact Center for quite sometime now and found scripting as an area which is always challenging for people especially who do not know much about it and even those who know found difficult how to build the blocks to make a pyramid inside the UCCX Script Editor.

I am sure this will help lot of people out there who wants something like this and best part you can export As-Is to Visit, great stuff and all the best wishes for this and others you planning to build in order to make things simplify for people out there using UCCX.

Regards 

Deepak

Thanks Deepak! I appreciate it!

Please spread the word, the more people using it the better we can make it!

ok cool . Thanks.

Herb

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: