cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No 2nd control bar popping up when transferring calls

NewRobert
Level 1
Level 1

Some agents, most but not all, are not getting the 2nd call control bar to appear when they are transferring a call.

So they cannot use the Consult button at all because they never get the 2nd bar where they can complete the transfer.

If they do a cold transfer, just using the Transfer button, they don't get the 2nd control bar so they can hang up and they are stuck in the "phone off-hook" state until the calls ends.

4 Replies 4

For the agents that have this, issue, what happens if they just click on make a new call (from not ready), does it look and work normally. I ask because there's a couple defects as far as the Finesse desktop not showing completely and just wondering if yours is one of them/related.
What version of CCX are you using and what browser/version?

Also, does this happen to any destination they transfer to, both internal to your system as well as if they conference/transfer to the PSTN?

Making new calls works normally. 

CCX version 12.5.1

Occurs when transferring to extensions and external numbers.

Chrome 104

I just found out it works correctly when transferring to other Finesse agents. 

I'm going to go over configs with a microscope and try to figure out what is different between the agents since it does work for a few.

This may be a basic question, but if you try and use the phone itself without Finesse, are the transfers/conferences able to be done without issue, just for testing? In other words is it possible this is some type of UCM CSS/other configuration issue?

Yes, if they answer a call with the phone instead of through Finesse, the call can be transferred normally.