Views
Helpful
Replies

Objects not fully Instantiated

NeilClancy
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

I am new to industry development, so apologies if I missed something glaringly obvious, but I don't believe I have...

I am using Finesse 10.5, and I have simply uploaded the sample gadgets provided by Cisco, for example the sample learning gadget. When I click "CHANGE STATE TO READY", nothing happens and the console reports the following ;

Uncaught Error: Cannot operate on object that is not fully instantiated, use onLoad/onLoadError handlers

Any posts similar to this problem suggest an issue with the initialisation of Client Services, but then the usual recommendation is to cross reference with the example gadgets to ensure this process is completed. As I am using the sample gadgets in the first place, I am not sure what I should do. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Anything else you need to know please ask

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dlender
Level 6
Level 6

The sample gadgets for 10.5.1 have not yet been posted to the dev center. You cannot use a 10.0.1 gadget with 10.5.1

Where did you get the Learning Sample Gadget you are using?

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

dlender
Level 6
Level 6

The sample gadgets for 10.5.1 have not yet been posted to the dev center. You cannot use a 10.0.1 gadget with 10.5.1

Where did you get the Learning Sample Gadget you are using?

This seems pretty glaring, thank you! I'll roll back to 10.0 and try again

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: