Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Can anyone let me know if prioritization of social contacts is supported in Cisco SocialMiner? If yes, how can I check this feature on SocialMiner interface? Also, about defining workflows and management of agent queues. Are these the supported featu...

We are in the process of migrating from 8.5.1 to 9.0.1 and we're running into some start up errors on the VXML Server.  When loading the gate way adapters the system throws an AbstractErrorMethod.  Here's the details.java.lang.AbstractMethodError: co...

HiI'm trying to format some grid reports to fit better for wall-screens.How can I define the format to display a service level value 0.8 as 80% (without a comma) and a time in queue value 90 as 01:30 (mm:ss without hh)?There is a Format "Custom" with...

alucy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Simple question I think?But I don't see a way using the decision editor to check if a variable is blank or null?I can write a simple java action element to check, but is there a way to do this without using some simple java custom code?Gerard

Hi all,Does anyone has a report showing agents PQ membership? I saw on some cisco live slides that there is one...Or maybe someone could share sql select statement for this one?I managed to get some info from _interval tables, but I am missing few ag...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors