cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Obtaining a Finesse operator number

Andre Bars
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all! Tell me, how can I get the internal phone number of the operator who received the call? I read in the developer's guide that you can get data using the get enterprise call info step, but I can't figure out how to do it. Can someone suggest what steps to take to do this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hey

You have to use the "get User Info" step.

ThomasGJohannesen_1-1694088647208.png

Step 1 is an variable with the type "User"

Step 2 is the extension of that user.

In you "Select Resource" step under "resource selected" you put in the variable. (and change the "Connect" to no)

After that under you selected branch you use the connect step

ThomasGJohannesen_2-1694088836987.png

Hope it make sence

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Thomas G. J.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Hey

You have to use the "get User Info" step.

ThomasGJohannesen_1-1694088647208.png

Step 1 is an variable with the type "User"

Step 2 is the extension of that user.

In you "Select Resource" step under "resource selected" you put in the variable. (and change the "Connect" to no)

After that under you selected branch you use the connect step

ThomasGJohannesen_2-1694088836987.png

Hope it make sence

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Thomas G. J.

Hello! I tried what you recommended. But for some reason I couldn’t get the necessary data. Could you look at the script, what am I doing wrong?

This also works with Select Resource set to Connect = Yes, eliminating the need for the separate Connect step.

PS- Select Resource/Connect will automatically mark the contact handled once an agent answers. You don’t need that step but using it at the Selected branch instead of the successful branch of Connect step (or Connected branch of Select Resource) is premature; the contact could still abandon and/or the agent not answer.

Hello! Thanks for the answer! everything worked out, but it was necessary to select not Extension, but AgentExtension. After that I received the operator's number!

Andre Bars
Level 1
Level 1

Hello! I chose the select resource step, lined up a queue of operators, made a variable for the operator with the user type. After that, I created a variable OperatorNumber with type String and added it to the get user info step. Selected the extension attribute and the value OperatorNumber . In the field, the user added a variable with a queue operator at the get user info step. But when calling, the value null is added to the OperatorNumber variable. Tell me, what am I doing wrong?