Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

Play greeting to an outbound call

Hello, I know AgentGreeting isn't supported for Outbound Calls, and I understand why. I used SocialMiner's Callback application for my Courtesy Callback feature and I would like to see if anyone has been able to create a three way call within CVP/I...

If you're at Cisco Live this week....

Please consider taking a couple minutes to stop by the Cisco Community booth (#2773) in the World of Solutions if you're at Cisco Live this week. If they scan your badge they'll make a small donation to the March of Dimes, and it'll help you earn poi...

bill.king1 by VIP Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 25 Helpful votes

QM2020 - Network recording devices have calls with missing SIP messages and have not been recorded.

Hi,   We started getting the QM2020 error lately stating a user is not being recorded due to missing SIP messages.We get roughly 10 a day at random times depending on the polling intervals. The polling period is roughly every 15 minutes.Configuration...

CCE Lab and NFR

hi  there was a link that you can order a contact center entriprice lab license on line without going through the disti i used it before but i could not find the page now, kinldy if you can share the link here   thank you in advacne 

Cisco Call Manager

Not sure if this is in the right location buy here goes...  I am a Helpdesk Engineer and  I know we use CISCO Call Manager for our phone system.One issue is that the phone never goes to busy wrap up so I never got any time to finish (log) the last ca...

paul007 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes