Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm arrived in new company and i need to update call flow of my call-center. I think, i'm using this script to do call flow and i would like to do somes changes.Currently, we play message "JouerMessageRegulier"  before entering queue and i would l...

Hello, we have change the password to a supervisor user in CUCM. I can login with this user and assword to Self Care portal to Finesse Desktop, but not to Calabrio. I can access Calabrio Quality Management Administrator and I see this user there with...

Hi,I need some help on integrating UCCX 10.5 with salesforce crm (Cloud hosted).The requirement is when call comes in on Agent desktop the call related information on basis of phone number should pop up on agent desktop from CRM.Do we need any API fo...

I would be very happy for your assistance! I have a script that I made for a bank, and I need help with the process of deploying the script because the go live will be done branch by branch, in a slow and controlled manner. The client wants a separat...

OrBaram by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UCCE version 11.6Does anybody know an SQL query where I could get a report of the Team Resources (Phone Books, Not Ready Reason Codes, Sign Out Reason codes, Wrap-up Reasons and Workflows) per team. We have 151 Agent Teams and writing down/taking pri...

We just upgraded to Cisco CCP 12.5SU3 from 12.5SU1 for Task routing with Cisco UCCE 12.6 and Task submission stopped working While checking the guides for Task Routing we came upon 2 different guides: 1- Task Routing guide: POST - Task Routing - Docu...

oabulaban by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using WxCC 2.0 version 1.0.74-20230821111324.hotfix-tm16006Is there a way to manually tag a call as "Handled" in the Flow Designer similar to marking a call in UCCX for the purposes of a self-service call. We are currently experiencing a scenario in ...

Guys, I'm new here. And I'm learning about UCCX and Scripts. I need to build a script in CCX editor that allows me to receive calls and when no one answers the call a prompt (voice recording) is activated.PD: It is for internal numbers in CUCM Thanks...

Hi all! Tell me, how can I get the internal phone number of the operator who received the call? I read in the developer's guide that you can get data using the get enterprise call info step, but I can't figure out how to do it. Can someone suggest wh...

I am having a hard time understanding how to (or even if it is possible to) put CUIC historical reports (specifically historical reports, not live data reports) into a Finesse gadget in UCCX. I am using UCCX 12.5.1.The documentation seems to indicate...

jironside by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes