Views
Helpful
Replies

Only one agent does not receive call on queue

Jean Lofrano
Level 1
Level 1

Hi team,

I have a CCx Express 7.x working properly.

There are some queue configured, but in a queue I ´m with the follow problem:

- Everybody can answer the incoming calls, but only one agent is not receiving the incoming calls via trigger;

- The agent stay in ready state, but the calling hear "Every our agents are busy";

The same agent can forward e answer the calls, if the call does not use the CCX trigger.

Can you help me please?

thanks

10 Replies 10

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Jean,

Please make sure that this Agent is qualified for the CSQ's which are part of this script. You can open the each CSQ's report to check it.

What is the Agent selection criteria under CSQ ?

Hope it helps.

Anand

Pls rate helpful posts !!

Hi,

Ok, I ´m sure the agent is in the correct queue.

The agent selection criteria is longest available.

The queue configuration was attached.  So, you can see the "Claudinei Maceni" agent is the my problem.

thanks

Hi Jean,

If the Agent belongs to CSQ\Resource group and be in Ready state, don't get calls from the Queue (Longest Available) is little surprise.

If this is the only Agent in Ready state, other Agents in this CSQ are forced to go to not_ready state, will he still not get calls?

What is the number of sessions associated with the Application and with the Route point? what is maximum count of callers to this application and Agents belonging to this CSQ ?

Thanks,

Anand

Correct, If I forcer the anothers agents, he still not will get calls...

I attached the sessions configuration.

So, the number of sessions associated with Application is "6".

Acessing the trigger I left value default in "maximum Number of sessions"

Answering your question I think that the maximum count of callers to this application is "6", correct?

thanks.

Hi,

I think there is some bug in the agent´s machine... Because this error is heppening with him..

thanks

Because this error is heppening ONLY with him..

HI Jean,

Please make sure to have the same settings for this Agent phone\Extension with the Working Agent's phone\Extension interms of partition\CSS\ shared line...etc

And try again.

Anand

I´m sure, because I did some tests with his phone, for example:

- It is receiving internal calls of the another DN;

- It can do a outbound call...

thanks.

Hi Jean,

The last option what I could think about is, use the working Agents computer, and login this problem facing Agent with the same associated extension and see if it helps.

Thanks,

Anand

Pls rate all the helpful posts !!

Hi,

I logged in another agent computer and the problem still persist..

thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: