Views
Helpful
Replies

Outbound API 11.6

lukasz_zwada
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

We are having trouble understanding amdTreatmentMode. In configuration manager, the 'Terminate tone detect' is dependend on 'Transfer to IVR route point' while on API it is not. You can select 'Terminate tone detect' as an amdTreatmentMode. How sould I understand that?

I have also attached screenshots showing that.

On top of that, I found that: https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/campaign-outbound-api-get-response-xml-elements-possible-values/m-p/3500978

Regards

Łukasz Zwada

1 Reply 1

Okay, you are completely right to be confused, however, it is not a problem:
Lets talk cisco configuration manager okay, in the IPAMD you click on it and then you select transfer to ivr route point, is it mandatory in that case to select the Terminate Tone detect? the answer is no.
So basicly in the API when you select in the amdtreatment Transfer to ivr Route point it means NO Terminate Tone detect.
Second question, whenever the Terminate Tone Detect is selected on the ICM configuration manager, it is always under transfer to IVR route point.
Now , if you are API have amdtreatment Terminate Tone Detect it means it is Transfer to IVR Route point WITH Terminate Tone Detect, this is the only case where it requires two parameter, so cisco instead of creating another parameter to define the first level only and then the second level, there is only one paramter for that so by default it is enabled under the Transfer to IVR point.