Views
Helpful
Replies

outgoing calls dial digits

iptsupport
Level 4
Level 4

Hello , 

I am trying to find out if it poosible to write script that calls a specific number and after that number answer the call(ivr)

the script will specific numbers in to the ivr.

phone->script->call ivr ->ivr answer->dial specific digits 

Thank you 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi iptsuppport,

I'm not seeing any way of doing what you want.

You can do a work around, phone-by-phone:

Create a speed dial with the number you want to dial then add commas (,) to insert a delay then insert the id number that you want to send.

Example:

123456789,,111#

123456789 as the number you want to dial

.. to insert the delay

111# as the pattern to pass to the external/internal IVR.

You can check this post (https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/126846/pause-speed-dial-cucm-9x) for further help.

Please rate if helpful.

Thanks,

Regards

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

bill.king
Level 1
Level 1

For anyone to help you I think you're going to need to give at least some details of what systems you have (UCCX, CCE, IP IVR, CVP, UCM only, etc.) as well as more background on the number you're dialing (is it a PSTN phone, another IVR, etc.)?

I want to use our UCCX version 10.5  and it will call to the PSTN 

For example cisco phone 7821 will call outside ivr number and then(after the ivr answer ) will  automaticly  specific digits (id number ) . 

any idea ? 

Hi iptsuppport,

I'm not seeing any way of doing what you want.

You can do a work around, phone-by-phone:

Create a speed dial with the number you want to dial then add commas (,) to insert a delay then insert the id number that you want to send.

Example:

123456789,,111#

123456789 as the number you want to dial

.. to insert the delay

111# as the pattern to pass to the external/internal IVR.

You can check this post (https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/126846/pause-speed-dial-cucm-9x) for further help.

Please rate if helpful.

Thanks,

Regards

Hi,

Do you need the script to dial the specific digits or the IP phone? Because if you need to dial from the script, you can use the "send digit string" step in the succesful branch of the "place call" step. 

Something like the attachment.

HTH

Gabriel.