Helpful
Replies

PCCE 12k - Agent Explorer

atoxet
Level 1
Level 1

Hi folks,

We have a PCCE v12.6(1), 12,000 seats.

when I click on "Agent Explorer" in Configuration Manager tool, an error message appears "The peripheral data required for the proper operation of this explorer is not present in the system or not accessible. PG explorer is used to create this data"

Can someone guide me what configurations need to be done for us to use the Agent Explorer tool?

Thanks,

atoxet.

9 Replies 9

I don't have access to a PCCE 12.6 system to confirm, but I thought you'd be using the PCCE SPOG admin page for this task, and not Config Manager. Config Manager would be used in this manner for UCCE, but not for PCCE?
What are you trying to do?

Hi @bill.king1 ,

Yes, agents (and supervisors) can be configured using SPOG admin page. I see the Agent Explorer in Configuration Manager tool and I think it can be used there. Also, in PCCE Configuration Guide (https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/pcce/pcce_12_6_1/configuration/guide/pcce_b_admin_configuration_guide_12_6_1/pcce_b_admin_configuration_guide_12_5_2_chapter_0100.html), Agent Explorer is listed as 1 of the supported tools in PCCE.

So, I think I must have missed some configuration in order to use it.

Thanks,

Hi Bill,

That should apply to Upgrade only. Our system is newly installed and there is no such Custom roles.

Some other tools in Configuration Manager are accessible, like Person list, we can add new persons but cannot search persons that are created using SPOG.

Thanks,

Hi, 

You might have already seen this, but there is a bug affecting an older version of PCCE. The error appears similar, but it occurs under different conditions. Please take a moment to review it and see if it is relevant to your situation, especially if you haven't checked it yet. According to the bug report, you may need to grant read access to peripherals (PGs).

CSCma17010 : Bug Search Tool (cisco.com)

Regards

Disclaimer:

Responses are based on personal knowledge and experience. Consider them as guidance. Other members may offer different perspectives or better approaches. No responsibility is assumed for outcomes; discretion is advised.

Hi @Shalid Kurunnan Chalil

I had seen that bug before opening this topic. In fact, when searching for the error message with quotes, that bug was the only result Google gave me.

In my case, I use the super admin account, so the access permission should be sufficient.

Thanks,

Have you looked at Cisco sandbox or dcloud to confirm what the admin user sees/doesn't see there compared to your system?

hi Bill,

dCloud PCCE is 2,000 seat, in which Agent Explorer is not an option (not available in Configuration Manager), so I cannot use it to check/compare/refer to.

Thanks,

I just checked the sandbox and they don't say what model is set up there. Their lab guide shows using the SPOG not configuration manager for the agent portion. Have you opened a TAC case/case with your partner to see what they have to say?