Helpful
Replies

PCCE - Conference missing dialog events in Finesse Gadget

mintra
Level 1
Level 1

Hi 

We have a particular scenario where:

AgentA receives call, conferences in AgentB. AgentB disconnects.

We expect that when AgentB disconnects, AgentA should see a dialog event (dialogChange or dialogDelete) about AgentB disconnect. But there is no dialog event firing to AgentA about the disconnect at all. 

How can AgentA then be aware of the AgentB disconnect in this scenario?

Many thanks

Mintra

3 Replies 3

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

AgentA should be receiving a dialog event to show that AgentB is disconnecting. I'm assuming this a custom gadget. What do you see on the Finesse out of the box desktop's call control "gadget"? Do you still see AgentB on the participant list? I suggest taking a look at the Finesse webservices logs as well as the client logs to see what events are being sent/received.

What version of Finesse is this and what deployment type (CCE or CCX)?

Thanx,

Denise

mintra
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Denise

Sorry for my late reply. We've work a work-around fix. But it'll be nice to know why Finesse behaves in such a way. 

When AgentB disconnected, the participant list in AgentA's Call Control box didn't change.

The deployment type is CCE.

Many thanks

Mintra

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

What happens when you use the out of the box desktop? Do you see the same issue? What version of Finesse is this?

Finesse shouldn't be behaving this way so it would be good to see if this issue is reproducible using the Finesse out of the box desktop.

THanx,

Denise