cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PCCE CUIC Scheduled report not displaying correctly

TZ1
Level 1
Level 1

CUIC scheduled reports are not displaying correctly on user end when received.   I am able to run reports directly with no issues.  These same reports have worked with no issues until recently.  Attached is an example.  Any direction would be greatly appreciated!

4 Replies 4

Have you made sure that in the scheduler section, that the end user didn't select a specific filter/selection, as opposed to the regular report you ran?

As a test, you'd want to run the report you did that was good, and then schedule that exact same report and let it run. If that works, then you'd want to check the one that is scheduled to make sure the user didn't override the selection for instance.

But basically you're saying it is blank? Does the description at the bottom of the report seem to match your description too?

TZ1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,  I have checked all of the above and all is correct.   When the file is received via email and the file is opened you are able to see the report headings.  Under the heading this is displayed.

Generated on May 23, 2022 9:00:00 AM EDT by GENPT\123123 (0 records)

Filter Precision Queue: 5050; Start Day Of The Week: Sunday; DateTime: Last Week, From 8:00 AM To 6:00 PM, Days - Mon ,Tue ,Wed ,Thu ,Fri;

These reports have been working via the scheduler until recently.  I did create a new one and the same issue.  Is it best to just restart the CUIC?

I've never seen this behavior before, unless it was a person who changed the report/report definition without letting people know, which you said you checked.

I don't think it would make a difference, but have you tried running the same report with a different export option, like HTML or PDF? I would expect the same result, but I've never seen it where if you run the exact same report in the GUI and then run the same report in the scheduler, to provide different results.

One other thing might be worth trying is when you schedule the report, don't chose any filters in scheduler, just use the report as it is saved, in case for some reason that is causing the issue.

It doesn't hurt to do a restart. What version of CUIC? I've never seen anything like this and you're sure that the manual run and scheduled report are owned by the same user?

david