Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We're still using 10.6, we recently added additional PRI's to the system, but now with additional callers we are hitting limit on our scripts. In CCX Admin i went to system parameters and increased max steps from 1000 to 2000, but the abort report sa...

David.Z by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,We are running Cisco PCCE ver 12.5.1. We want to know the difference between ICM DBA and SQL Data usage calculation.In my setup ICMDBA HDS Data used percentage is 33.11 % (66566/1024=650 GB) 31.11 % =215 GB but in SQL Space Used showing as 3...

IMG-20220327-WA0003.jpg

When I search the RCD table for a specific date range and calltypeid, the number is always slightly lower than the TCD table filtering on the same date range and calltypeid, but also filtering on the peripheralcalltype of 2 and peripheralid of the ag...

Hello,   I am having a problem that i am not able to load any 3rdpartygadget , I am attaching a screenshot that the gadget is not loading, i am using cisco sample gadget (Embedded web gadget) without even changing the url (Cisco.com) i am not able to...