Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Good Day All,  I am working on a 12.6 ECE deployment, and one of the items the client requested is to use their SSO instead of the handy welcome questionnaire. Looking at the Chat and Collaboration Resources guide, it's looks complicated enough, and ...

Hi, we have UCCE 12.5(1) and we have always the field LocalQTime of the table Termination_Call_Detail to 0. I know the field RouterQueueTime from the table Route_Call_Detail (and have values different to 0 when the call is queued). we still use Skill...

CoDeC by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ask Me Anything Forum Architecture, Design, Deployment, and Troubleshooting on CCE Finesse Cisco Finesse helps businesses and organizations deliver a Connected Digital Experience, enabling you to deliver contextual, continuous, and capability-rich ...

reply.jpg ritdesai.jpg sgudemel.jpg

Hello everyone,I am doing a capacity Planning for a call center. ICould you please have a look and let me know if it make sens?We have a total of 72 CSQ in our call center. I ran a CUIC  repport  using CSQ_ALL_Filed_Repport (UCCX version 10.6) for th...

Dear all, My environment : UCCX 12.5 Here is is my use case : I have a standard UCCX Call flow, routing a call to an agent. In the same time, I want to trigger a HTTP trigger flow from a 3rd party application, for updating a Call Variable related to ...

Hello,  I am trying to send a prompt file thru a rest API (json).  The problem is that I am not able to find the good path for the prompt file in the folder and put it in a string.   I know that my restApi is working good, because when I enter an ext...