Views
Helpful
Replies

PCCE Outbound SIP Dialer

jc12
Level 1
Level 1

PCCE 10.5(1)

In out current setup we have router with T1 PRI connected to route calls out to the PSTN.  All we are doing is transfer to IVR campaigns that speaks a message to the caller when they answer then hangs up.

We would like to move the Dialer to another router that will send calls out our Centralized SIP path to our provider.  While reading the outbound guide I found the following statement for the SIP Dialer;

"Only T1 PRI and E1 PRI interfaces to the PSTN are supported for Outbound SIP dialers."

Is there any way to send calls out via SIP with the Outbound Dialer for PCCE 10.5(1).  I mean I see the reference in the documentation but just wondering if anything could be setup differently to make this work without using a PRI?

3 Replies 3

In the PCCE release notes for v 11 they specifically call out CUBE support, it might be worth checking to see if say 10.5.3 or whatever ES is available gives you what you want.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/pcce/pcce_11_0_1/release/Guide/PCCE_BK_P749909B_00_pcce-solution-release-notes/PCCE_BK_P749909B_00_pcce-solution-release-notes_chapter_01.html?bookSearch=true#PCCE_RF_O82...

Put in an inquiry with Cisco.  No 10.5 version of PCCE supports anything other than T1 / E1 PRI interfaces.

As you stated we would need 11.x version and CUBE would be supported.

Thanks

Unofficially, it will 99% work. I mean PCCE 10.5 with outbound dialer via SIP.

The main issue here as much as I know it is the support of SIP and CPA (Call Progress Analysis). If you don't want to use CPA or don't have to, it should work OK, just disable the use of CPA on your campaign configurations.

Only from 11.x, Cisco added the ability of the Cisco Outbound Dialer with CPA over SIP.