Views
Helpful
Replies

Peripheral Skillgroup data discrepancy between Webview and CUIC

subhrojyoti_hp
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I'm seeing discrepancy in data pulled by two different reporting engines  - Webview 8.x and CUIC 8.x. I have attached the screen shot of both  highlighted in red. Basically I want to check HDS using SQL query  analyzer to get the actual values stored in the DB, then compare it. I'm  not quite sure on the query to run for the field "Service Level -  Answered". Tried to find this out from ICM DB Schema handbook, but was  not quite successful, or may be I was not searching for the right thing.  Any help much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Subhrojyoti

3 Replies 3

jessepbeatty
Level 1
Level 1

It may be that the Webview report is pulling from the Half_Hour table and the CUIC report is pulling from the Interval table.

Try running queries with the same Date/Time and SkillTargetID to get:

Skill_Group_Half_Hour.ServiceLevelCallsToHalf

Skill_Group_Interval.ServiceLevelCalls

Also, see this note from the Schema Guide--

Note: The Skill_Group_Interval Table will be populate with 30/15 minute reporting data,depending on the Historical Reporting Interval setting for the PG. The Skill_Group_Half_HourTable will not be populated with this data.

From the WebView on-line help you can see exactly what column of what table is being displayed - or if there is a formula involving a number of columns, you can see that. You could easily determine the SQL query from the help.

In CUIS you can work down through the tool and see the actual SQL code (actually I have only worked with the full CUIS, not the "lite" version supplied as part of the 8.x line, and you sure can with the full CUIS).

Regards,

Geoff

subhrojyoti_hp
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks everyone for your inputs.