Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

Resolved! CAD in reserved state longer than normal

Hello, Does anyone have any idea what might seem to cause CAD to stay in the reserved state longer than normal? I'm talking about 20 seconds plus. However, all calls got through just fine finally. Nothing has recently been changed on the servers as w...

LDAP Authentication with UCCX

Hi,We are planning to integrate the LDAP authentication with our CUCM and remove extension mobility from users that are not using it. By doing this it will allow us to easier deploy CUCiMOC.This is likely to break UCCX so i have a simmilar setup in t...

gbljoba by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco IVR in non HA mode

Hi,I need help in ICM 7.5 integration in HA mode and Cisco IVR 7.0 in NON HA mode means both the Cisco IVR will remain active at the same time. IVR port licenses would be divided equally for load balance. I am not getting understand how ICM will do ...

Supervisor Work Flow Administrator

Hi all,According to the following PDF on Page 53:http://cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/cad_enterprise/cadenterprise7_2/user/guide/csd72ug.pdfI followed the setup guide of Supervisor Work Flow AdministratorBut it seems ...

UCCX 7.0 script debug

I am getting the following error when I do a debug on a script, the script was working before and now just stopped.  Task:18000000007 AcceptStep: Trigger is not a ContactApplicationTrigger"  Has anyone seen this and could you provide any insite?Thank...

Resolved! Routing to preferred agent

Hi All,i'm trying to route calls to preferred agent ID, and i require assistance in configuring it.I am using queue to agent node, i have created a enterprise skill group. what else should be there.Thanks in advance,

UCCX exam - 642-165

Hello everybody,Some months ago I folowed the UCCXD 3.0 training and now I plan to pass the 642-165 UCCX exam.I cannot find any information about this exam on the WEB. Does anybody ever pass it ?What are the main difference with 642-164 for which I f...

bbernachot by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CAD is not working

Hi,Running UCM 7.x and IPCC Express 7.x. Integration between UCM & IPCCX is configured successfully. Able to see the Agents in IPCCX.Installed CAD on Agent PC, after installation when we run CAD application it shows an error message "A licensing erro...