cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Possible to report on Lotus Notes emails through UCCX 10.6?

dgoodmundson1
Level 1
Level 1

We are currently using Lotus Notes to receive emails to our Contact Centre, we have 4 main Agents that reply to them.  Is it possible to somehow be able to use the Email reporting function in UCCX 10.6 for reporting on these emails?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Unfortunately, UCCX does not support Lotus Notes for email functionality and hence no reporting can be done for that. The only supported ones are Microsoft Exchange 2007, 2010 and 2013 as of now. I believe there are plans to support Gmail and Office 365 in future but definitely nothing for Lotus Notes.

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You have email reports available by default within CUIC to get reporting stats for the emails handled by agents. Refer below:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_6/user/guide/UCCX_BK_U89A45EB_00_uccx-historical-reporting-guide-106/UCCX_BK_U89A45EB_00_uccx-historical-reporting-guide-106_chapter_01.html#UCCX_TP_EDB301D8_00

Regards

Deepak

Yes I understand that there are reports available for it, that is why I am asking if it can be used with Lotus Notes because that is where our emails come in from customers.

HOW do we go about linking the email reporting in UCCX 10.6 to our incoming client email in Lotus Notes?

Unfortunately, UCCX does not support Lotus Notes for email functionality and hence no reporting can be done for that. The only supported ones are Microsoft Exchange 2007, 2010 and 2013 as of now. I believe there are plans to support Gmail and Office 365 in future but definitely nothing for Lotus Notes.

Regards

Deepak

Well that's too bad.  Okay, thanks Deepak!