Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PostCallTreatment Issue

Hi

I have written a script for my survey scenario. I want to transfer my calls from my original script to survey script. I have used PostCallTreatment method. But it just works when I debug the script and it doesn't work if I test it with no debug environment. How can I solve this problem?

2 Replies 2

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Since debugging is slower, I would guess you have a timing issue. In the survey script, make sure the first step is Accept, and then play with different delay durations just after the Accept step.

Thank You for your consideration.

I tested the scenario so many times. some times it redirects the call to the survey script successfully(for example after  20 unsuccessful redirection, one call will transfer successfully). I agree with you that there might be timing problem and I think there is some thing wrong with my original script, not survey script, but I don't know how to solve it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers