cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Premuim to Enhanced UCCX license downgrade on 6.x to 8.5 migration - is it possible???

Warren Swingle
Level 1
Level 1

Currently we have a UCCX version 6 setup with HA.  The system was purchased with Premium agent licenses.  However, none of the premium features were used.  We are planning a software upgrade for the UCCX system and currently do not have UCCS (software upgrade contract).  When we migrate/upgrade to ver 8.5, is it possible to downgrade the agent license to enhanced?  From a cost perspective, it does not make sense to pay for the premium license for ver 8.5 if we are not going to use them.  (currently on UCCS in place, so we need to pay for the upgrades)  There is no help in the order guide on this issue, it only covers like-to-like migrations and upgrades.

Any help/guidence would be great!   

3 Replies 3

Hello,

No, there is no part number for the downgrade .

Amer

Hello,

I forget to tell you , ask your cisco AM if it is possible for you to use the partnumber CCX-60-85-EHA , so in this case you will pay as it is enhanced license and the new license that you will recieve is going to be enhanced but as i said before as a downgrade there is no part number but i guess you can use the above part number.

Aner

girishv
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No - downgrades are not supported.