cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Priority Queueing

hadisharifi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, we have UCCX 5.0.2 enhanced version, and we have several scripts and one that is a generic one called no_menu and is used for many different client and certain variables are created as parameters which are used to play prompts.

I have been asked to increase the priority for one customer using the same script with their own CSQ, so that calls from this customer is always answered as soon as an agent is available regardless of how longs other callers might have been in the queue. How can I set the priority step based on the number called. Will this affect the other queues using the same script?

I have been thinking of the following:

In the queued step of the select resources step

Add the get call contact info

Create a variable for the called number

Add the set priority step

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You are on right track, the only change I would suggest is to get the called number via "get call contact info" step prior to the select resource steps, so that when you hit the select resource step you are already prioritizing the call.

Priority is applicable to all calls, so if you have call flows servicing the same CSQ this call is always be answered first.

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You are on right track, the only change I would suggest is to get the called number via "get call contact info" step prior to the select resource steps, so that when you hit the select resource step you are already prioritizing the call.

Priority is applicable to all calls, so if you have call flows servicing the same CSQ this call is always be answered first.

HTH,

Chris

Thanks Chris, it's working as expected.