Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi        ThereI got a problem to login the agent using one button loginAfter I entered the userID, password and extension, I got the following error message on the phone"An error was received from the LDAP service and entries made in the log file" T...

yixiu0317 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,We have a defined set of custom codes for agents to choose from when they go to the NOT READY state. Sometimes they forget what code they picked. So, we're curious, is there a way to display why they are not ready on the agent desktop? Than...

kbenoit33 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I am configuring UCCE components for Translation Route, After finishing my Translation Route wizard at the end when I click on finish, there was an error says ''Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library  Program: D:\icm\bin\trwizard.exe and I am not...

Chts by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,My customer has the following requirements and I'm not sure if this is feasible or not:All agents are in the same skills-based CSQ - Skills level are 9 & 5 (5 is mininum).Callers hit opt 1 - go to skills(9) agents first, then skills(5) age...

binhtngu by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CUIC report showing no Agents with the user logged in ...CUIC report showing No Agents, i have given all the rights to the user which is generating the reports but No success, only one user can view all the agents available....Any Help would be appre...

raunig123 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks,I have installed the UCCX 8.0 into the VMWARE environment and installed the demo license for lab purposes. When I turn off and turn up the machine again, the installed license was lost. When I check if the license is installed, it shows that...

Hi All,I was wondering if there was a way to block direct calls to UCCX agent extensions and only recieve phones from UCCX?I was unable to find an documentation and nor am I sure if it can be done?Any help would be appreciated.I am currently running ...

It's my understanding that UCCX licensing (agent seats) is a concurrent usage model, vs. a configured agent model.  Does anyone know how I can view current/peak concurrent agent utilization to ensure we don't hit a license limit unexpectedly?

Is there any way to have an agent input data using CAD?I need to associate additional metadata with all calls recorded by Quality Manager.  I can send data to QM using an IPC Action from CAD but I need to have the agent enter some of the data fields....

Hello ,hope everything is well with you,Here is my issue, I have configured basic post routing at my UCCE lab ,since my IPIVR is not ready. But my CTI Routepoint which is associated with the user is not yet registered in the UCM , even though I did f...

Chts by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have some questions regarding predictive outbound dialer option in UCCX 8.5- Can we view or edit imported contact list for outbound dialing in predictive dialer mode (subsystem -> outbound -> campaign -> import contact ) ?- Is there an option by wh...