cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

QM 8.0.2 problem - when log in to browser for searching voice file, all menu not display

Hi,

I'm install qm 8.0.2 (desktop recording). It can be recording voice file (after checking .spx file in server) but when I open browser and login to desktop client, I can see 'apps' icon and can select every menu such as search and play or dashbroad. When I select any menu, nothing appear in the screen, just the blue page. Anyone who face this problem and how to solve it. Thank in advance

4 Replies 4

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you dont receive any help from folks here, Please put the QM/WFO questions on https://www.myciscocommunity.com/community/partner/collaboration/contactcenter/apps . This portal is monitored by CCBU & Calabrio folks actively, so there are fair chances of receiving authentic answers directly from Cisco/Calabrio to your threads.

Hope it helps ?

Pls rate helpful posts.

GP.

Phil Bradley
Level 4
Level 4

What browser version are you running? I noticed issues with menus in IE9 not displaying at all. I ended up trying firefox and the menus would show up. Also versions prior to IE9 seemed to be ok.

I'm using firefox version6.0.2 but I'm not try to use IE yet but the I'm using the same version of firefox with orther qm server (same version), it working well. so, I will try to use IE as well.

many thank

Hi,

Now, the problem was resolved. my issue is jetty folder probably did not lay down correctly. The step is stop jetty service first, delete jetty folder and start jetty service.

Tac was suggest that it depend on case by case. Not recomment to that without Tac support.

I hope it may help