Views
Helpful
Replies

QM screen recording is not working

Yangjp715
Level 2
Level 2

Hi all,

I configured AQM with trial license in my home lab, but it is not working. It showed "QMLC3000 User licensing is invalid"in ctiservice. Actually, i already applied AQM license to all agents. Is there anyone who can provide some thoughts to figure out this issue?

Image 17.png

Image 18.png

Thanks in advance,

Eric

8 Replies 8

Yangjp715
Level 2
Level 2

Is there anyone who can help with this? Thanks.

Thanks Jinto. Audio recording is working now, but screen recording does not. I am using network recording, do you know where can i find Proxy pro gateway? It is under Tools in 10.5, but i could not find it in 11.5.

I tried IE 11(32-bit) in Desktop mode and Chrome (32—bit) with IE Tab without luck. The screen recording is still not working. WebM feature is not enabled If validating of the PC configuration using IE 11(IE Tab). And ActiveX does not work in using Chrome.
Image 4.pngImage 5.png

Hi Can you make sure that the SPAN to PC port option for the phones are enabled  from web administration page of the phone in CUCM

I am using network recording. BIB is enabled under line configuration. Right now only screen recording does not work.

QM 11.5 have Removed the requirement for Proxy Networks software.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: