Views
Helpful
Replies

Question about Distributor AW in IPCC 7.0

classical_006
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,all

I have one question about AW. When I restart the AW service,but I did not restart the Call Router and Logger service, I want to know whether the data in Logger will be synchronized into the AW DB when AW service is OK.

Any effort will be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

Yi Cai

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lpezj
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

The data in AW databases is synchronized when th Distributor is up again.

The configuration data is populated with the most recent data in logger database configuration, and all the registries in the historical databases in the logger are sent to the HDS, if you have set up an HDS in your distributor place.

You have to consider the retention period in the Logger Databases and in the HDS, for historical data, so if you have problems in the AW, for example for 5 days, and your retention period in the Logger historical tables is 4 days, when the AW synchronizes with the logger you will lost the historical data of those four days.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

lpezj
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

The data in AW databases is synchronized when th Distributor is up again.

The configuration data is populated with the most recent data in logger database configuration, and all the registries in the historical databases in the logger are sent to the HDS, if you have set up an HDS in your distributor place.

You have to consider the retention period in the Logger Databases and in the HDS, for historical data, so if you have problems in the AW, for example for 5 days, and your retention period in the Logger historical tables is 4 days, when the AW synchronizes with the logger you will lost the historical data of those four days.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: