cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Queue to skill group node failing

PVYAPA
Level 1
Level 1

hello - I am using UCCE 11(Lab system). I observed that my queue to skill group is failing when no agents are available. It sends the call to agent only when agent is available.  I read in documentation that queue to skill group has implicit send to VRU node and I don't have CVP configured in my environment. Is this failure a resultant of the same or is there something else I need to check ? If a VRU needs to be configured is installing CVP the quick/easy path ?

6 Replies 6

I think it depends on exactly what you are trying to accomplish. V 11 is no longer for sale, so you're not going to be able to get licenses, etc. for CVP.

PVYAPA
Level 1
Level 1

Bill, All I am trying to do is  queue to a skill group! I was expecting the call would queue and not fail when agent is on another call or not-ready

Can you post a picture of your queue to SG node? More than likely you have a consider if statement that is not allowing the call to queue. Try to put a 1 in the consider if statement so it's always a yes.

david

ritdesai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@PVYAPA what if you enable checkbox of "target re-query" function inside Q to SG node, does it work? Check image attached.

second is to enable RONA (Ring on No Answer) feature on CVP. This will help the CVP to re-query to next available agent. Search for RONA on CVP configuration documents.

Either one of them can work for you.

As said by @bill.king1 11.0 is EOSM. So its recommended to upgrade the solution.

regards,

Ritesh Desai

Please rate helpful posts.

thanks and regards,
Ritesh Desai
Please mark useful if it helps you. Mark answered if it is answered.

Hello David and Ritesh , Thanks for the response! Yes , I have set it to true always and enabled target requery. attached is the screenprint. This brings back the original question I asked, is CVP a mandatory component for Queueing to work ?

Ahhh, I think I understand what's going on. So your QtoSG node is setup correctly, however the call needs to be "parked" somewhere while an agent becomes available. ICM can not provide treatment for the call directly. It needs to instruct a peripheral, IVR, to "park" this call. The peripheral can be anything CVP, IP IVR, Aspect, etc, but ultimately it's outside of ICM.

david