Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

"are you still there" Prompt

Hello,

could you please tell me how to delete the system prompt "are you still there" in UCCX 8.5. (linux)

Thnaks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Tanner Ezell
Level 4
Level 4

Generally you don't want to delete a sytem prompt. Instead, change the retry counter on the relevant step to 0 as seen below.

If you need to repeat the step any number of times simply build in a counter with a goto loop in the Timeout/Unsuccessful branches.

HTH

Tanner Ezell

Tanner Ezell www.ctilogic.com

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Why do you need to delete it?

If you don't want the scripts to play it then you need to adjust your collect digits/menu prompt logic accordingly not to use built in maximum retries of anything above 1 and simply use a variable counter to check the loop counter and play any message you want.

This has been asked before here, so if you are looking for more details I am sure you can find some good threads.

HTH,

Chris

Tanner Ezell
Level 4
Level 4

Generally you don't want to delete a sytem prompt. Instead, change the retry counter on the relevant step to 0 as seen below.

If you need to repeat the step any number of times simply build in a counter with a goto loop in the Timeout/Unsuccessful branches.

HTH

Tanner Ezell

Tanner Ezell www.ctilogic.com

I fixed this issue via one of two simple solutions, the first is only by setting the max retry in the menu properties to 0 and I repeated the recorded message itself 2 or 3 times in the prompt to be played.

The second solution is to set the max retry in the menu properties to 0 and place a counter step to count against how many times the menus step reached the time out or unsuccessful branches then pass to the next step or repeats the menu by a go to step based on a comparison with a Max Retry integer which you set, and this solution is better than the first one as no need to repeat the message itself in the recordings and also because it also remove the system prompt " you have entered an invalided option "

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hi Tanner,

I have huge script and i want to avoid the many retry attempts under unsuccessful and timeout options. Is there a way i can make  a single if condition with retry attempts and keep looping to that with label and goto step instead of making IF condition under every unsuccessful and timeout option.

Regards,

Sandeep