Views
Helpful
Replies

"MRCPClient.createsession" server not found - no resource error

ashik.buhari
Level 1
Level 1

Team,

I have upgraded Nuance speech suite to V11.0.9 and IVR application is deployed from callstudio 10.5 or above.

I tried change the VXML gateway in settings.xml from cisco_nuance_02 to cisco_osr_03, but still iam getting "MRCPClient.createsession" server not found error on VXML logs.

Please advise.

10 Replies 10

What gateway setting are you using in the Studio project under General Settings?

cisco_nuance_02, i tried giving cisco_osr_03 also but still persist.

Is that something in your properties files? I'm asking what do you have as far as the drop down in the VoiceXML gateway option? And what do you have in the Deploy Version drop down?

CVP VXML Server 10.5 or above - Deploy Version drop down.

Below if the VXML gateway option-

ashikbuhari_0-1694028142788.png

Since your CVP is so old (version 10.5), are you sure Nuance 11 is supported with it? The compatibility matrix for CVP 11.6 listed version 10.5 for things like Recognizer.
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/ucce_compatibility/matrix/ucce_11_6_x_compat.html#Automatic_Speech_Recognition_-_Text_to_Speech

Yes, but in CVP call studio ,the deploy version is mentioned as CVP VXML SERVER 10.5 or above right?

ashikbuhari_0-1694156455689.png

The question would be, is it compatible between CVP 10.5 and Nuance 11? I've not used that combination so don't know. Have you checked with Nuance and/or Cisco? The compatibility matrix for Cisco doesn't go back that far for 10.5

Im bit confused here, installed UCCE CVP is v12.5. 

And CVP Call studio is has clearly mentioned deploy version is ""10.5 or Above"" which eventually is and as per below link UCCE 12.5 components is compatible with Nuance 11.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/ucce_compatibility/matrix/Contact_Center_Enterprise_Solution_Compatibility_Matrix_Release_12_5.html 

In your first post you said CVP 10.5 or above, I thought you were referring to that as the version that you had installed, not as the option you selected when deploying the app.
So if you're using CVP and UCCE 12.5, does TTS work for you? Or is it ASR and TTS that both do not work?

Both ASR/TSS are not working.