Views
Helpful
Replies

Reason codes for multiple PGs

plukka
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

We have multiple PGs (1 to 8) with 2 Finesse servers per PG, is there API or best practice to 16 Finesse servers with same reason code and description?

Will these reason codes logs in HDS? what would table to log these Reason codes?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The reason codes are stored in the Finesse DB, it doesn't get pushed to the HDS db.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Purna,

There aren't any best practices, but I would suggest creating a script that you can execute on the primary of each Finesse pair.

You can use the Create Reason Code API using the admin credentials for authorization.

Thanx,

Denise

Thanks Denise for quick response. In which table/ db are these reason codes created? is it in Finesse or HDS?

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

They are created in the Finesse DB.

Thanks, Can you please help me DB name and query?  I can create Reason codes in Finesse Admin Page but i want to make sure it is created correctly in all PG by running Query.

I did created reason code as Test and it is not showing when i run below query on HDS

SELECT TOP 1000 [ReasonCodeID]

,[ReasonCode]

,[ReasonText]

,[Description]

,[Deleted]

,[ChangeStamp]

,[DateTimeStamp]

FROM [DBName].[dbo].[t_Reason_Code]

Also is there way i can know How much time is agent in which state (Not ready Lunch or Not ready Break etc)? can you please pass query and DB names if you can have them. I appreciate your help

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The reason codes are stored in the Finesse DB, it doesn't get pushed to the HDS db.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: